Friday, November 24, 2006

Holiday Shopping Survival Tip


With the holidays upon us, who's got time for shopping? (Huh?) I'd rather be in the kitchen perfecting my someday-to-be-famous red sauce. Notice, I don't say soon-to-be-famous red sauce. That's because it just seems like there aren't enough hours in a day to make it happen right away! By the way, red sauce, for all of you non-Italians out there wondering, is simply red. I mean, you know, spaghetti sauce.

Anyhow, all of that aside for now. In this household, we like to save money and time so, thought I would pass along this holiday survival tip that can help you avoid the mall madness. Right now you can save an additional 60% at restaurant.com, where $25 dining certificates can be purchased for as little as $4. To take advantage of the instant 60% off savings, just go to restaurant.com, enter discount code 10523 and hit "recalculate total" during the purchase process.

No comments: